Wrangler Roofing and Exteriors
Specializing in Roofing, Painting and Gutter Protection
GAF Felt Buster:
Quality roofing underlayment is critical for helping to prevent wind-driven rain from infiltrating under the roof's shingles and potentially damaging the home’s structure and interior. Traditional asphalt felt underlayment tear easily and absorb moisture, leading to wrinkling that telegraphs through the shingles. Competitively priced with typical #15 and #30 asphalt felts, GAF FeltBuster High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt is virtually untearable and will not absorb moisture, helping to prevent wrinkling. Its specially designed surface combines enhanced walk ability with a cooler working surface, versus black asphalt felts. GAF FeltBuster High-Traction Synthetic Roofing Felt is covered by up to a Lifetime limited warranty when installed on lifetime shingle roofs.
- Enhanced walk ability, special spun-bound surface helps provide increased traction verse traditional asphalt felts
- Tough synthetic construction, virtually untearable and unlike asphalt felts, FeltBuster high-traction synthetic roofing felt will not absorb moisture, become brittle in cold weather or leach oils
- Easier to work with super-lightweight, 10 square, 48 in. (1.23 m) wide roll (verse typical 36 in. (914 mm) wide felt rolls)
- Cooler to work on - medium-gray surface is cooler than typical black asphalt felts
- Peace of mind, part of the GAF lifetime roofing system and covered by a lifetime limited warranty when installed on lifetime shingle roofs
For more information on GAF FeltBuster, Click here:
Palisade Synthetic Underlayment
PALISADE™ is made from 100% synthetic lightweight, high strength polymer, and is 6 times lighter and 30 times stronger than 30# felt! A 10 square roll weighs only 40 lbs. Gone are the days of blow-offs and related call backs common with felt. This super efficient low weight combined with wider width and 290 ft. run length means big savings in time and labor (50% faster application than 30# felt). Fewer laps, fewer cuts, fewer rolls to handle, fewer fasteners = fewer headaches. Do more jobs in less time, inventory and handle fewer rolls, gain an edge in job site flexibility & productivity, and generate more profits.
In today’s world of increased frequency and severity of storms, tornadoes, and high velocity hurricane zone (HVHZ) winds, wind uplift (blow-off) resistance performance is crucial to primary roof covering system integrity. After witnessing the severity of roof damage caused in the US gulf coast during the 2005 US hurricane season (Katrina, Rita, Wilma to name a few), designing new roof covering systems for wind uplift resistance is of paramount importance, and this starts with the underlayment selection.
For more information on Palisade Underlayment, click here: